Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Beginning

Hello to Analytical Politics, a collection of Political Thoughts. This blog is meant to be a collection of my personal thoughts on political issues, ranging from international to local and everywhere in between. I do not have any formal training in politics. Instead I have a background in Engineering. While this hurts me on knowing detailed political history and a formal knowledge of the inner workings of all levels of government, it also gives me the engineering mindset. To think of a problem as an engineer means to find the best solution while taking into account all restrictions and requirements. I believe modern politics lacks this formal analysis too often, with politicians often working down party lines instead of truly analyzing the situation around them. To anyone who is not me, I hope you too will see the wisdom in trying to analyze political problems rationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment